If you eat that sugar coated shit, you’ll get sick. I need to write this for you today, not sure why, or who needs it, I think it’s a lot of people so here goes.
YOU NEED TO LET YOURSELF FEEL YOUR FEELINGS!!!
There is such a huge push to “think positive”, even if a situation is bad – its “think positive”. Well, yes, we need to try and think positive when we can. BUT – If you are going through something, or see something that upsets YOU NEED TO LET YOURSELF FEEL IT!
Bullshit is bullshit, whether its covered in sprinkles and sugar or not. I’m not suggesting you try and feel badly, I’m not suggesting that you walk around angry all the time. I AM suggesting that if you are having a negative feeling, DO NOT SQUISH IT DOWN. Yes, things always work out. Yes, gratitude and positive thinking can be really helpful, but if you try and bottle up a “negative” feeling, you will make yourself sick. I KNOW THIS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
We are in an energy of releasing a bunch of stuff. I’ve been writing about it for weeks, or months (or years) now. About our need to let go of things and move forward with life. You cannot let go of something that you do not acknowledge. I have talked to so many of you that are afraid of feeling anything but happy. You don’t dare vent your anger anywhere in case you manifest something.
This post is your wake-up call. We’ve been going through very emotional times the past few years ~ especially this year. YOU MUST LET YOURSELF FEEL AND RELEASE YOUR EMOTIONS.
I am an extremely positive person, happy almost all the time, can always perceive something better, have an innate ability to see how things will work out in the long run etc. BUT, I had a bit of an uncomfortable medical condition come up myself over the past 3 months. It was mind boggling to me, because I am REALLY HAPPY. I’m not faking it, I’m not pretending, I’ve become a master manifester, and my life is really good. I know what’s been coming up for the “collective”, but I thought that because I was so happy, I wasn’t being impacted. Ha ha on me!
I asked my peeps about my medical condition AND I read up on a couple of things and this is what I got.
What my medical condition showed me, as uncomfortable as it was, was that there was something I wasn’t letting myself feel. I still don’t even really know EXACTLY what it was (as in a specific subject/situation). Last weekend, I spent two days just with myself, meditating, working a little bit, but mostly working with my own energy. I was told by my peeps (SAM), that I wasn’t feeling my feelings and that is why my health suffered some. I can honestly say that I didn’t get it when my peeps told me that. I’m so freaking happy most of the time. According to Louise Hay, in “You Can Heal Your Life”, some of my condition pointed to “fear” and “anger”. I had a hard time even reading that because I do not consciously feel fearful or angry.
What I have been doing with this information I have been given is to try really hard to let myself feel everything. I didn’t think I was sugarcoating things for myself when I was seeing the positive in things, but maybe I was… that is what my condition was pointing to. I know that our bodies are extremely intuitive and I know they hold energy. OUR BODIES NEVER LIE. Your body will let you know when you are blocking something. My body was telling me something that I could not feel or intuit any other way.
I have a couple of friends that did not listen when this information first presented to them. Because they held back and held back on feeling or saying anything but “positive” things, they ended up losing all faith in (in their words), “New Age Positivity Bullshit”. They have gone from being “too positive”, to “too negative”. Don’t let this become you. We need a balance of light and contrasting dark in order to be balanced and live an authentic life.
Signs that you are blocking or pushing down (holding onto) negative feelings rather than allowing yourself to feel them.
- You have an illness but can’t figure out how to heal it or why it’s there.
- You are drinking too much (or smoking, or eating or ??). I know way too many women (and probably men too), that were having a glass of wine at the end of the day, that are now having a bottle of wine a day. THIS IS NOT HEALTHY. You are blocking some feelings and holding them in your energy field and body if you are masking your BS with any substance.
- When you are feeling a bit depressed you are afraid to reach out to people close to you because you think that they will just tell you how good you have it and that you should think more positively.
- When you feel angry at something, you tell yourself that its silly to be angry, that you should feel better, that other people have it worse, or some other thing that keeps the anger in your energy/body.
- When someone near you dies, you know they are fine so you don’t let yourself grieve. You tell yourself, that you know they didn’t really die, they just changed dimensions and left their body behind. Maybe you feel them around, it must have been their time, so it’s silly to wallow in that. Grieving is NOT wallowing ~ its sadness at loss, and is a necessary process to go through – NECESSARY. If you are suffering a loss and not letting yourself grieve, you are pushing your feelings down.
- For the record, this applies to any loss. Work, marriage, home, anything. Let yourself grieve the loss. Grieving releases energy, it doesn’t make it worse. It doesn’t ‘manifest bad things in your life’.
Here is what you can do if you are afraid to feel negative feelings.
- Probably the MOST important, is find someone you can talk to about your feelings. Someone you trust to allow you to feel without telling you that you are just being negative. Someone that can listen without adding on more negativity, and who won’t let you wallow either.
- Do some meditations and some inner child work. Sometimes it’s useful to look back at your first memories of your childhood and look closely at some of your ‘go to’ phrases and belief systems.
- You don’t need to keep focusing on negative crap, however you can allow it to come up so you can look at it, question it, see it for what it is, and let it go.
- When something pisses you off, rather than immediately turning it around to something more positive, let yourself feel it for a little bit. Essentially blowing the energy OUT, instead of pushing it down.
- Recognizing that “this sucks” and feeling your way through it is NOT being negative. Letting yourself acknowledge that it sucks and getting angry, sad, etc. and THEN moving forward afterwards is okay. You must acknowledge that shit is shit and not just try and cover it up.
- Think of the grieving process as releasing energy.
- Do NOT look for old crap from your past that isn’t there. If you notice something, notice it, feel what you need to feel, and move on. You don’t need to MAKE yourself feel negative emotions, you need to ALLOW yourself to feel the ones that come up.
- Pray to Source, and ask your Angels for help, they are there for you. Ask them to help you feel. If you get afraid of your feelings, then ask for help with that too.
Too many of you are suffering because you are not letting yourself feel. Please feel. Don’t be afraid, don’t hide. Allow your feelings to help you weed out what isn’t good for you anymore, to help you grow. Sometimes powerful negative feelings are just what you need for positive change to happen in your life.
For those of you who are offended at the profanity in this post, I apologize. I was raised to ‘watch my mouth’. I do however swear, sometimes a lot, sometimes not at all. This is simply the way it was presented to me, and how it chose to come out in this post. In the vein of feeling what I feel, and of living authentically, I chose not to ‘sugar coat’ my language.
As always, with Love
If you are feeling blocked and think that some energy work will help you, your next group remote energy clearing healing starts on September 1, you can see more details here. 21 Day Energy Clearing/Healing Offering ~ Starts September 1, 2016
If you need someone to help you look at your life from a fresh perspective and help you navigate changes in your life, to see if the changes you are considering are supported by Spirit, a psychic reading can help. You can contact me here.
If you want to hear what others have said about their readings you can check that out on my Psychic Reading Testimonial/Review page.