As humans on earth, we have had the ability and opportunity to be able to bend time for quite a few years now. Most humans have no idea that they can do this even though most have experienced it in some form over their lifetimes.
Sometimes when you are busy and lost in your moment, time seems to fly by. Other times, it seems as if the whole world is dragging along and the day will never be over (or come). This year has gone really quickly for all of us. Even my son’s grade 9 friend said to me, “I can’t believe school is over, its like we didn’t even have a whole year”.
One of the reasons for this is because there is no such thing as time. It is a man-made phenomenon and is a way for us, in our humanness, to measure one point with another. Past, present and future are all happening NOW. All of your other lives; including what you call your ‘past lives’ are happening NOW ~ just in a different dimension from the one you have your focus on.
Your loved ones on the other side are both ‘there’ and ‘here’. They are simply in another dimension having a different experience. They haven’t really gone anywhere, you just can’t see them from the dimension you are choosing to experience right now.
So, how can you bend time?
This ability is NOT just for certain people, or enlightened people, or people that have “gifts” like mine. I can perceive things in a different way than most people, but that doesn’t mean that not everyone can do this.
1. You need to come to the realization that there is no time except as you choose to experience it. You may not be able to feel it yet, but that’s not important, you just need to accept it as truth.
2. You need to know exactly why you want to bend time. This is important. I will give you an example from a discussion I had with a friend yesterday. She wants to take next Tuesday off work. Her boss has told her she needs to do X amount of work before taking the day. She feels like she doesn’t have enough time to do that much work without 7 hours of overtime on Sunday. Her “why” of bending time is to achieve getting X amount of work done by Tuesday without taking Sunday family time away from her kids.
3. Once you know the why, you need to focus on the end game and only the end game. In the case of my friend, she has 4 contracts to complete. What she needs to do is tell herself “4 contracts by Monday”. And then stop thinking about it. That is the hardest part by far for any human on this planet.
4. Now, in this case she needs to sit down and start working. She doesn’t need to think about anything except the task at hand. The specific paragraph (or sentence or word), of the contract she is working on right this minute. One paragraph leads to the next.
5. You absolutely must stay in your present moment. Just NOW. If you mind wanders, bring it back to NOW.
Remember, time only exists because you think it does. It has only the value that YOU put on it. If you stay focused in your now moment then time is completely irrelevant.
If you focus on ‘I don’t have time’, then that is what you are creating, ‘not enough time’.
I’m not kidding, its that easy.
The hardest part of the process of bending time
The hardest part of the whole process of bending time is allowing yourself to experience it. Most of you won’t even be able to attempt this because most of you will refuse to focus on your current space and on what you are doing in that space. You will convince yourself this won’t work before you try it. Your subconscious mind and/or your logical, ego brain will scream “This is not possible!”
Notice that in the paragraph above I wrote “focus on your current space” and NOT “focus on your present moment”. I did that on purpose, because there is no time so there is no moment.
I would absolutely love for you to leave a comment if you try this. It would be amazing to hear some stories from those of you that decided to try it and what happened. Other’s that read this will benefit greatly from your stories as well!